Vision of A.P.S.R.T.C.
APSRTC is committed to provide consistently high quality of services and to continuously improve the services through a process of teamwork for the utmost satisfaction of the passengers and to attain a position of pre-eminence in the Bus Transport sector.
- To provide safe, clean, comfortable, punctual and courteous commuter service at an economic fare.
- To provide employee satisfaction in financial and humanistic terms.
- To strive towards financial self-reliance in regard to performance and growth.
- To attain a position of reputation and respect in the society.
Guiding Principles of APSRTC
- To provide efficient, effective, ethical management of the business.
- To assist the State administration in attaining good governance.
- To treat the customer, i.e. passenger, as a central concern of the Corporation's business
and provide the best possible service.
- To explore and exploit technological, financial and managerial opportunities and developments and render the business cost effective at all times.
- To regularly and constantly improve the capabilities of employees for higher productivity.
- To focus on service conditions and welfare of the employees and their families consistent
with their worth to the Corporation.
- To fulfill its obligation to the State and Central governments by optimizing return on investment.
- To emphasize environmental and community concerns in the form of reducing air and noise pollution.
- To consciously conform to the policy guidelines of the State in its business operations.
- To reach a position of pre-eminence in bus transport business.